Spirulina Powder Organic – USDA Certified – RAW Nutrient Dense Over 70% Protein Per Serving – Purest Source Vegan Protein – Superfood – Rich in Vitamins and Minerals
- 100% RAW ORGANIC SPIRULINA; Nothing Else! Nothing Added, Completely Pure, Natural and Health Friendly, USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Soy Free. Each serving is 1.5 teaspoons and contains 32 servings per bag. BN Labs Spirulina Powder is superior quality. This product does not contain any fillers, sweeteners or flavors. Just the best 100% pure spirulina nutritive ingredient we could find.
- OUR SPIRULINA CONTAINS OVER 70% PROTEIN PER SERVING; Spirulina is rich in protein containing all the essential amino acids. It contains the highest concentration of protein of any plant, herb or animal on a gm per gm basis. Our Spirulina is USDA-CERTIFIED, Treated by heat only, non-irradiated, 100% pure, vegan, no additives or preservatives, fillers free, non-GMO, gluten-free, no artificial colors or flavors. On top of this, ours is sourced in the USA, not overseas like most...
- WHAT CAN IT DO FOR YOU?; Boosts energy, speed up weight loss, lower blood pressure, reduce cholesterol and lower blood sugar. Loaded with a wide range of anti-aging nutrients and works to slow down the aging of the skin, brain and bodily systems. Packed with antioxidants, reduces free radical damage, has a unique ability to fight infection and enhance cellular function. Protects, detoxifies and balances your body's pH. 2 servings equals 7+ servings of common fruits and vegetables antioxidants.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW; It's one of the most powerful superfoods. Rich in Iron (↑ spinach), Vitamins B1 (Thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (nicotinamide), B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (folic acid), B12 (cobalamin), Vitamin E, Vitamin K1 (phytomenadione), Vitamin K2 (menaquinones), Calcium (1.5x ↑ milk), Zinc, selenium, chromium, potassium, magnesium, manganese, copper, phosphorus, beta-carotene (15x ↑ carrots), zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin, and lutein. It makes a fantastic addition to our vegan protein powder!
- COMPARING SPIRULINA WITH CHLORELLA & POWDERED FORM; Spirulina contains more essential amino acids, iron, protein, B vitamins, and vitamins C, D and E than chlorella. In natural powdered form, the result is a higher concentration, quicker absorption, and easier digestion. We recommend adding to salads, appetizers, and smoothies. 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK; We Offer the highest quality products. This is why we will give you a full refund if it does not live up to your expectations.
LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE*
SPEEDS UP WEIGHT LOSS*
This blue-green algae is a freshwater plant that is now one of the most researched and most talked about superfoods today. Grown around the world from Mexico to Africa to even Hawaii, spirulina is renowned for its intense flavor and even more powerful nutrition profile.
Spirulina is one of the most powerful superfoods known to modern science. It gets its name from the Latin word "Helix" or "Spiral" because of its spring-like physical characteristic. It is rich in Iron,Vitamins B1 (Thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (nicotinamide), B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (folic acid), B12 (cobalamin), Vitamin E, Vitamin K1 (phytomenadione), Vitamin K2 (menaquinones), Calcium, Zinc, selenium, chromium, potassium, magnesium, manganese, copper, and phosphorus.
Spirulina also has a high source of carotenoids such as beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin, and lutein and has six times more antioxidant value than blueberries. In addition, it is protein-rich in vital amino acids and is easily assimilated by the body.
Spirulina is rich in protein containing all the essential amino acids. From a nutritional point of view spirulina is no better than other protein sources as it contains over 70% protein per serving.
- ASIN: B06XRZH2R1
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews