Spirulina Powder 500g (1.1lb) Bulk Pure Fresh
- 100% Non-GMO Natural Spirulina pure powder 500 grams (1.1 lb, 17.6 oz), Kosher, food grade, Non-Irradiated
- NuSci brand as picture showing. There is not any additive or filler inside.
- Fresh, 1.5 to 2.5 years shelf life available.
- Superfood Green Algae, Characteristic odor and taste (slightly seaweed-like odor).
- 60%+ all-vegetable protein, essential vitamins, phytonutrients, Beta-carotene, chlorophyll....
Spirulina is a blue green micro-algae that grows in alkaline water. It is the world healthiest food rich in beta carotene (10 times more concentrated than carrots) and phytonutrients. This tiny aquatic plant offers 60% all-vegetable protein (with all the essential amino acids), essential vitamins (high in Vit-B12 and Vit-B complex) and phytonutrients such as the antioxidant beta carotene, the rare essential fatty acid GLA, sulfolipids, glycolipids and polysaccharides. Its deep color comes from its rainbow of natural pigments: chlorophyll (green), phycocyanin (blue) and carotenoids (orange), that harvest the sun energy. Spirulina is easily to be digested, so nutrients are absorbed quickly. Spirulina is the most extensively researched food microalgae, well documented in numerous books, journal articles, and periodicals. Many people use Spirulina in their own self-care strategy for more energy, nutritional insurance, weight control and cleansing. Athletes discover more endurance and strength. Seniors find better nutrient absorption. General use: To take 3 to 10 grams (1 to 2 teaspoons) a day will provide significant health benefits. To mix Spirulina powder in fruit juice or cool water. For cooking, add to soups, pastas, etc.. Preferably between or before meals for good nutrition without the heaviness of bulky food. Or do your own research for use amount and your usage purpose.
- Product Dimensions: 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B0044PPC6O
- Item model number: Spirulina-500
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews