Osha (Ligusticum porteri) Liquid Extract 2 oz
- Highest Strength, Super concentrated Osha liquid extract!
- Osha tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Osha liquid extract - crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Osha extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Osha extract on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Osha (Ligusticum porteri) is a perennial herb found in parts of the Rocky Mountains and northern Mexico, especially in the southwestern United States. Osha plant was used in traditions of Native Americans. Osha is sometimes confused in the wild with poisonous hemlock; the difference between the two is that the osha root is extremely "hairy" and smells like incredibly strong celery. Osha doesn't like to be domesticated, and is all but impossible to grow under cultivation. Virtually all commercial osha is Wild harvested. Osha got he name "bear medicine" because it was noted by Native Americans and early settlers that bears would seek it out when they first emerged from hibernation as a means to stimulate their appetite, as well as chewing it into a "cud" of sorts and then dripping it down and rubbing it into their fur.
- Product Dimensions: 0.44 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.44 pounds
- ASIN: B00A760Z16
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews