Organic Coconut Oil Capsules/Pills 2000mg Virgin Cold Pressed Non GMO for Weight Loss, Extra Hair Growth and Healthy Skin. Unrefined Pure Coconut Oil Best Source of MCFA. 120 count/bottle
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TRY RISK FREE - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Feel Great or Your Money Back!! Every Purchase is Backed by our 1 Year Empty Bottle Guarantee - If you are Not Fully Satisfied for any reason we will refund your money no questions asked.
- Coconut Oil is considered a SUPER ANTIMICROBIAL. When coconut oil is ingested, the body converts its unique fatty acid content into a strong antimicrobial compound capable of defeating some of the most notorious disease-causing microbes. These potent coconut oil derivatives put this splendid oil in a class of its own in terms of its natural defense properties. It is a powerful antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and antiprotozoal food.
- BEST SOURCE of MEDIUM CHAIN FATTY ACID(MCFA) found in nature; largely consisting of lauric acid, caprylic acid, and capric acid. This allows for an incredible array of health-promoting properties. MCFA's are metabolized in the body and used for energy production and thus seldom end up as body fat or as deposits in the vascular system; they produce energy, not fat. Medium chain fatty acids do not have a negative effect on blood cholesterol and work to protect against cardiovascular disease.
- Coconut oil acts as both a FOOD and a MEDICINE. It works to improve the absorption of both minerals (particularly calcium and magnesium) and vitamins. Such vitamins include the ever so important B-complex vitamins as well as the fat soluble vitamins A,D,E, and K. In addition, coconut oil assists in the absorption of some amino acids.
- Coconut oil is revered for its ability to stimulate the body's metabolism, increase energy, and improve thyroid function. All of these factors work to reduce unwanted body fat and form the basis of why coconut oil is often recommended for weight loss endeavours.
Historically, coconut oil is one of the earliest oils to be used as both a food and a neutraceutical. Even at the present time, the Asian Pacific community, which may represent as much as half of the world's population, uses coconut oil in one form or another. Not surprisingly, many people from this geographical area enjoy remarkably good health and longevity. .Strong Antimicrobial Properties
Coconut oil has long been revered for its antimicrobial properties. Simply stated, it acts as a strong antibacterial, antifungal, anti-parasitic, and antiviral agent. Despite its antimicrobial action, it does not harm friendly gut bacteria or contribute to antibiotic resistance. .Healthy Fat
Surprisingly, for a saturated fat, coconut oil is considered a heart healthy fat. It does not negatively impact blood cholesterol, does not promote platelet "stickiness" that leads to blood clot formation, and does not coagulate in the arteries. In fact, arteries are protected by the antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties of this oil. Clinical research demonstrates that the cultures around the world that have the highest consumption of coconut oil also have the lowest rates of cardiovascular disease. .Make Coconut Oil a Part of Your Daily Routine
Coconut oil is truly one of nature's most remarkable health tonics. More importantly, you can capitalize on the benefits of this miraculous oil without making any dramatic changes to your lifestyle. Consuming coconut oil products, as well as applying them directly to your skin, can help change your current state of health from the inside-out and the outside-in. Our easily digested capsules have made dietary supplementation very simple. Incorporating this unrefined oil into your daily regime will have a positive accumulative effect on your health.
- ASIN: B01LWUIU9G
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews