NatureWise Maximum Care Time-Release Probiotics: 30 Strains, 30 Billion CFU, Comparable to 450 Billion CFU with WiseBiotics Technology, Shelf Stable, Acid Resistant, 40 Caplets
- Comparable to a 450 billion CFU product! That's because our WiseBiotics technology delivers 15 times more live cultures to the intestines than standard probiotic capsules
- High potency formula to replenish depleted gut microbiota with twice the number of strains and 100% more CFU than top-selling brands. Carefully formulated with select prebiotics and clinically proven strains backed by scientific research to support digestion, immune response, and overall health
- Unlike most probiotics, our unique WiseBiotics delivery system not only ensures the survival of your probiotics through corrosive stomach acid, it provides a controlled, time-released stream of live, active cultures throughout your large and small intestines, a benefit no standard probiotic capsule can provide
- Shelf stable at room temperature with guaranteed viability up to the expiration date. NatureWise Maximum Care Probiotics contains an unprecedented 30 targeted strains and 30 billion CFU to help replenish beneficial flora in the gut
- Non-GMO, vegetarian, and gluten-free. Each bottle contains 40 sustained release caplets.
Our high-potency formula contains 30 targeted strains and 30 billion CFU— twice the amount per capsule as other leading probiotics on the market. Additionally, our WiseBiotics technology makes Naturewise Daily Care Probiotics comparable to a 450 billion CFU product!
How is that possible? Some 96% of standard capsule probiotics are destroyed by stomach acids before they ever reach your intestines. That means that 432 billion out of 450 billion cultures die off, leaving only 4%, or 18 billion, to ever reach their targeted destination. What a waste.
NatureWise Daily Care Probiotics has the capability to deliver at least 60% of probiotics to your intestines. That’s 18 billion CFU—the same as a 450 billion CFU product. What’s more, those 18 billion live cultures will be continuously distributed throughout your entire small and large intestines over a period of 8-10 hours through our unique time-release technology, a benefit no other standard probiotic can match.
As part of our commitment to clean, natural ingredients, NatureWise probiotics are not chemically coated and do not contain synthetic binders. This benefit can make the product slightly chalky, but still easy to swallow.*
Read more below about what makes NatureWise Probiotics superior to other brands.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- Product Dimensions: 2.31 x 2.31 x 4.41 inches;
- ASIN: B01E6C4FVM
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews