MCT Lean MCT Oil, 16 Oz. – 100% USP Verified (Pharmaceutical Grade), Certified Kosher
- Highly Purified 100% USP Pharmaceutical Grade Verified MCT Oil: Fewer than 1% of the 55,000 or so dietary supplements on the market bear this recognition. 100% USP Verified proves MCT Lean MCT Oil has been inspected and approved under the United States Pharmacopeial Convention. This provides a sense of quality assurance and safety in an industry that is so unregulated!
- Packaged in eco-friendly glass bottles, free of BPAs and other harmful chemicals.
- Induces thermogenesis and boosts metabolism -- promoting weight loss and burning body fat, while also preserving lean muscle.
- Dense source of easily digested, rapidly utilizable fuel designed to increase energy, improve endurance, and enhance athletic performance.
- Aids in brain cell maintenance, repair, and protection through the production of ketones.
MCT Lean MCT Oil is composed of 100% pure, plant-based caprylic (C8) and capric (C10) medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) that have been naturally extracted from coconut and/or palm kernel. MCTs are unique, easily digestible, plant-based fats. Most fats and oils in the Western diet consist of long-chain triglycerides (LCTs), which in excess are stored as fat. Compared to LCTs, MCTs are shorter and more easily digested by the body. Thus, they are absorbed quickly and rapidly used as fuel. Studies indicate MCTs encourage increased energy expenditure, while simultaneously decreasing fat storages and preserving lean muscle. Individuals on weight loss programs, athletes, bodybuilders, and those on low carbohydrate diets favor MCTs as an efficient source of easily absorbed, rapidly utilized energy. MCT Lean MCT Oil further promotes fat burning by inducing ketosis. MCTs contain fewer calories than LCTs and also enhance thermogenesis (heat production), which contributes to increased metabolism, burning even more calories. Numerous studies suggest substituting MCT oil for other fats in a healthy diet may aid weight loss and healthy body composition. Additionally, MCTs are helpful for individuals with malabsortion issues and difficulties utilizing LCTs. MCTs also support brain health through ketone creation. MCT Lean MCT Oil is odorless and tasteless and can be added to smoothies and used as a substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings, sauces, or low heat cooking. MCT Oil is not recommended for use in frying due to its low smoke point. For questions, visit our website : www.mctLean.com or email: email@example.com.
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.4 x 7.9 inches; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00LBCE6OC
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews