L-lysine 500mg 100ct, 3 Pack=300ct
- L-Lysine is a supplement commonly used in humans and is also a very effectively used in cats to treat upper respiratory problems or feline herpes. Not only can it improve their upper respiratory infection (URI) symptoms, but also inflammation of the eyes and conjunctivitis (eye discharge) caused by feline herpes.
- Pain Relief:Studies are being conducted to determine if l-lysine acts as an anti-inflammatory. If it does, you may be able to get pain relief from an adequate intake of this amino acid.
- Bone Health. Everyone knows that calcium is critical for strong bones. L-lysine helps the body to absorb the calcium and decreases the excretion of calcium
- Herpes Prevention. L-lysine may act as an antiviral by blocking the production of the Herpes Simplex Virus. Studies suggest that following a diet rich in lysine (or taking a lysine supplement), while not curing the virus, may prevent outbreaks of genital herpes and cold sores associated with the herpes virus. L-lysine may also help herpes sores heal faste
- Shingle Relief. Shingles is caused by the same virus that causes chicken pox in children. With shingles, the adult will experience a painful rash usually located on one side of the body along one of the major spinal nerves. While not a cure for shingles, l-lysine may help decrease the duration or intensity of the disease.
- ASIN: B005TM0SDI
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews