Insulin Health – Natural Supplement for Metabolic Function, Blood Sugar & Weight Management – With Berberine, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Olive Leaf Extract – 60 Capsules
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY METABOLIC FUNCTION. Drug-free formula supports metabolic function with balanced insulin response and glucose utilization.*
- PROMOTES HEALTHY CARBOHYDRATE AND LIPID METABOLISM. Formulated to help regulate absorption and metabolism of dietary carbohydrates and lipids.*
- PROMOTES BALANCE INSULIN RESPONSE. Olive leaf extract and chromium help to improve insulin sensitivity and signaling response. Berberine and alpha lipoic acid may also help to regulate lipid metabolism.*
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Natural formula including chromium, berberine, alpha lipoic acid and olive leaf extract.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. All LES Labs supplements are manufactured to the highest standards in cGMP facilities in the USA.
Insulin Health is a natural dietary supplement taken daily to support healthy metabolic function by promoting glucose homeostasis and maintaining insulin sensitivity. Consider taking alongside LES Labs Cortisol Health.*
Chromium is a trace mineral that may be important in increasing the body's sensitivity to insulin. It may help to improve glucose utilization and lipid balance.*
Berberine is a plant alkaloid that may work to lower blood sugar by affecting glucose metabolism at the cellular level. It may also increase both insulin production and sensitivity and appears to have a beneficial effect on lipid metabolism.*
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is an antioxidant that may help to regulate blood sugar by improving insulin sensitivity. It's antioxidant activity may also help to reduce symptoms of neuropathy.*
- Olive Leaf Extract
Olive leaf extract contains oleuropein and other plant phenols which may help to increase insulin sensitivity and improve glucose digestion and metabolism.*
Take one (1) capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by a physician.*
Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women and those undergoing treatment for a medical condition should consult a physician before taking this supplement.
- ASIN: B06XBHGVBY
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews