Evening Primrose Oil 500 mg
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $42.00
- Amount Saved: $4.60
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Contains Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
- Supports joint and cartilage function
- Alleviates mild PMS symptoms
- Does not contain coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley), milk/dairy (casein, whey), soy protein, egg protein, sugar. Verified by independent testing.
Evening Primrose Oil contains high amounts of the essential fat Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), an Omega 6 fatty acid that is essential for metabolism, but cannot be produced in the body. GLA helps support cartilage and joint function, dilates smooth muscle, and helps maintain nerve function and a cholesterol level that is already within the normal range. It also alleviates common mild symptoms associated with PMS. Europeans and Native Americans have used primrose oil for centuries for its health benefits. Vital Nutrients mission is to manufacture superior quality nutraceuticals that exceed both industry and government standards and provide clinically effective results. They provide over 200 science-based and clinically effective products. They have a comprehensive quality assurance program to ensure that purity and potency is consistently met on every product that they manufacture. Vital Nutrients uses independent U.S. ethical laboratories to test all raw materials and finished products. Each raw material is tested, regardless of origin, for purity and potency. All finished products are tested through a real time stability protocol for expiration date validation. They are an FDA Inspected facility that exceeds FDA cGMPs, and a member of the NPA.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 2.5 inches; 0.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 pounds
- ASIN: B000L9CXGO
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews