Enzymedica – CarbGest 60 count (FFP)
- PHENOL TARGETING ENZYMES: Polyphenolic compounds contain flavonoids which are antioxidant nutrients essential for health. They are found in all plant foods. Some who have difficulty processing them may experience digestive discomfort along with other physical symptoms. Compounds found in food colorings and food flavorings can be molecularly similar to plant phenols and may incur a comparable trigger. Supplementing with a phenol-targeting enzyme blend can provide digestive support.
- ENHANCED DIGESTION: PhenolGest is formulated with the enzyme Xylanase to enhance the digestion of carbohydrates and the phenolic compounds in fruits, nuts, vegetables, grains and food additives. The carbohydrase enzyme blend in PhenolGest helps to maximize carbohydrate digestion. Other blends of enzymes are included to support healthy digestion, and may support the utilization of core antioxidants in the body.
- EXCLUSIVE THERA-BLEND: PhenolGest contains Thera-blend enzymes. Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in various pH levels. Thera-blend enzymes have been shown to be three times stronger and work more than six times faster than leading digestive supplements.
- FREE OF: Rest assured knowing that this product does not contain any egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, or any artificial colors or flavors. PhenolGest is also Non-GMO, Vegan and Kosher certified.
- QUALITY + EXPERIENCE: Enzymedica was founded in 1998 with the purpose of offering our customers the highest-potency enzyme products possible. Our goal of educating people about the importance of enzymes in overall health is what motivates Enzymedica. All of our products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure purity. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and we seek out vegan and Kosher ingredients whenever possible.
Enzymedica's PhenolGest provides phenol-targeting enzymes such as xylanase to enhance the digestion of phenolic compounds in fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains and food additives. While some negative attention has been given to the phenolic compounds, like salicylates, due to some individuals having difficulty tolerating even small amounts, phenols are generally referenced in the context of antioxidants. Plant foods are rich in specific polyphenols called flavonoids and beta-carotenes. These are antioxidant nutrients essential for health. By aiding carbohydrate digestion of foods containing phenol, the enzymes in PhenolGest may enhance the availability of these core antioxidants to the body.
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 4.5 x 6.4 inches;
- ASIN: B00HLXPW5M
- Item model number: No Model
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews