APEX-TX5 Ultra Fat Loss Catalyst – 120 Tablets – Pharmaceutical Grade Thermogenic Intensifier for Maximum Energy & Weight Loss – White Blue & Red Speck Tablets Made in USA in a GMP Certified Highest Quality Lab
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $5.00
- Amount Saved: $34.75
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- METABOLISM ENHANCERS, For Effective Metabolic Support*
- THERMOGENIC INTENSIFIERS, For Increased Fat Burn and Energy*
- FAT LOSS CATALYSTS, That Aid Fat Loss*
- APPETITE SUPPRESSANTS, Making It Easier to Eat Less While Dieting*
- IGNITE YOUR METABOLISM AND ACHIEVE PEAK RESULTS - APEX-TX5*
APEX-TX5 is a dietary supplement made of a proprietary formula of clinically researched ingredients that are widely known for their ability to aid weight control and help the body better reach its performance potential.
APEX-TX5 lets you give everything you've got, so that you can take advantage of a range of different benefits that you could only experience through the leading weight loss supplements. This is the type of help you need to define and create that dream body. By combining this with a healthy diet and exercise you can
• Burn away even the most stubborn belly fat.
• Shrink overall body fat percentage giving awesome definition to muscles underneath.
• Skyrocket your metabolism to never-before seen levels.
• Maximize athletic and exercise performance to get the best results from every workout.
• Eat smaller portions to effectively lower calories.
Within each APEX-TX5 tablet is: Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl (ALCAR), Caffeine, Beta-Phenylethylamine HCl, L-Tyrosine, and Theobromine. APEX-TX5 has been scientifically developed by Intechra Health and is rigorously tested for quality. Find out why this business and its products are included among the leading American nutraceutical companies.
APEX-TX5 is made from Clinically Studied Ingredients in a GMP highest quality certified facility.
This item is for 1 Bottle - 120 Tablets of APEX-TX5
- ASIN: B00QB7OX68
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews